Just a quick note to let you know that Mary Catherine Photography is once again open for business! It's certainly been a tough few months, but I am so ready to get back out there with all of you. Safely, of course!
I want to make sure that all of my clients know that I will be taking EVERY precaution to reduce risk:
1. I will stay 6 feet away from you at all times. BUT, don't worry, I can still get lovely "close up" shots of you and your fam using the right lens!
2. I will wear my mask for the entirety of your session.
3. I will bring hand sanitizer to all sessions - for myself and for clients!
4. I will wipe down my crates, baskets and posing pillows after each use.
5. I will wash all blankets and session materials after each use.
6. I will practice safe and smart social distancing in all other areas of my life so when I show up for YOU, I know I've done my best to keep you healthy!
7. And last but not least, I will never make you do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. I am happy to work with you, and maybe even get super creative, to make your session feel both safe and fun!
Love and virtual hugs,